Ideal candidates for lip pigmentation are those looking to correct asymmetry, camouflage a scar, or anyone who wants to enhance the color of their lips. I offer lip liner, liner plus shading, or full lip color depending on your desired overall look.
More About Permanent Lips
- Clients can choose from lip liner, liner plus shading, or full lip color.
- Topical anesthetics are used before and during the procedure for optimal comfort.
- Some swelling is normal and should subside within 24 hrs post procedure.
- Clients should avoid spicy/ acidic foods for several days following their procedure.
- Additionally clients are advised to brush their teeth with only water for 48-72 hrs as most toothpastes can irritate the lips.
- All clients will be given an approved lip balm to use in the weeks following their lip enhancement.
- Lip color will fade 50-70% upon healing so it is necessary to use a pigment that is significantly more intense than the desired result.
- Lips heal in 3 stages: too dark, too light, and just right. A touch-up is required to perfect the color and overall saturation, 4-8 weeks following the initial appointment. In some cases a third visit may be needed.
Schedule a Consultation
Please visit the contact page to schedule a consultation, and see how you can benefit from permanent lip pigmentation!