Permanent Eyeliner not only saves on time, but offers the convenience of being waterproof, sweat-proof, and remains crisp and intact around the clock. Permanent eyeliner enhances your natural features, and when done conservatively still allows you the freedom to dramatize your look with traditional makeup for evening wear and special occasions.
More about permanent eyeliner:
- The use of eye makeup such as mascara and eye shadow should be avoided for 7-10 days post procedure as the eyeliner heals.
- Contact lenses should not be worn during the procedure. Clients are advised to bring glasses, and plan to wear them for 72 hrs post procedure.
- The use of topical anesthetics is used before and during the procedure for optimal comfort.
- Clients will be able to keep their eyes closed for the duration of the procedure (yes, even for lower eyeliner)
- For best results the touch-up visit should be scheduled 4-8 weeks after the initial appointment.
- Please avoid strenuous activities that may cause you to sweat for at least 3 days post procedure. Sweat contains salt and salt can prematurely fade the treated area.
- Additionally you will need to keep the area dry from water for the first 24 hours post procedure. Please plan your showers accordingly.
- I also recommend avoiding lash growth serums for 6 weeks following your touch-up appointment. Some research has shown that Latisse can fade PMU prematurely.
- View our frequently asked questions for more information
Schedule a Consultation
Please visit the contact page to schedule a consultation, and see how permanent eyeliner can benefit you!