Eyebrows are arguably the most important feature of the face. They frame the eyes, help us to express, and draw focus. Having to pencil in your eyebrows each day is not only time consuming, but frustrating, tedious, and can be expensive. I offer several techniques: PowderFill which simulates makeup or Hairstrokes which simulates the randomness of natural hair growth, as well as microblading. We can discuss which option is best for you at your consultation.
More About Permanent Eyebrows
- Please arrive to your appointment with your eyebrow makeup as you usually wear it. I will take into consideration your desired look but also need to consider a multitude of other factors such as face shape etc.
- Topical anesthetics are used before and during the procedure for optimal comfort.
- No two sides of the face are totally symmetrical. Every effort is made to perfect your eyebrow symmetry as it relates to your to your facial features.
- A common misconception is that existing brow hair must be removed before the procedure. I do NOT shave or remove existing brow hair. I am able to preserve existing hair growth and work around any/all eyebrow hair.
- Please note if you wax or thread your eyebrows, you should have this done 72 hours prior to your appointment. Please wait at least 21 days after your procedure for additional hair removal/ grooming.
- Your eyebrows will appear BOLDER immediately after the procedure. Hairstrokes appear crisp and tight until after the flaking stage (around day 6 or 7) when they soften.
- If you have extremely oily skin, the hairstroke technique may heal with a diffused, softer look. Your end result has the potential to look more powdered than one may expect. For this reason you may want to consider the powerfill technique.
- For optimal results the touch-up visit should be scheduled 4-8 weeks after the initial appointment.
- Please avoid strenuous activities that may cause you to sweat for at least 3 days post procedure. Sweat contains salt and salt can prematurely fade the treated area.
- Additionally you will need to keep the area dry from water for the first 24 hours post procedure. Please plan your showers accordingly.
Schedule a Consultation
Please visit the contact page to schedule a consultation, and see how you can benefit from permanent eyebrows!