Eyelash extensions add volume, length, and curl instantly. With varried lengths and thickness, the overall look can be tailored to each individual client. Lash serums are no competition for eyelash extensions, which offer instant gratification and glamour.
The Scoop on Eyelash Extensions:
Classic Lash Extensions $195 full set / $60 for fills
- Lash extensions are ideal for brides, beach vacations, and anyone who wants eyes that pop when they awake each morning!
- If cared for properly, semi-permanent eyelash extensions will last about 3 weeks at which point you will have 50% remaining. The look can be maintained indefinitely with routine ‘fills’ or touch ups.
- The initial application takes 2 hours to apply, and is so relaxing you may even fall asleep
- Classic lashes are applied individually at a ratio of 1:1 (one lash extension to every natural lash)
- I prefer to use synthetic mink lashes. They are not only kinder to animals but silky soft and hold their curl longer than 100% mink.
- Lashes must remain dry for the first 24 hours following your appointment (showers, steam, tears, & sweat)
- A few “no no’s” – mascara, eyelash curlers, saunas, sleep masks, & oily products such as eye makeup remover, etc.
** There is a 24 hour cancellation policy on all appointments. Late cancellations and no shows will forfeit their deposit and will be charged a fee equal to 50% of the service total for that day.